Quite simply, we evaluate the car you intend to purchase, make sure that all is in order and then apply to the banks for vehicle finance. If you are succesful, we licence and register the car for you! We also offer warranties and insurance.
If you are not in the greater Cape Town area, you would need to do the following once you have applied for vehicle finance online here and have received a confirmation to proceed from us:
If you cannot bring the car to us, then we will need you to:
- Take to Dekra / AA for vehicle test.
- Dekra / AA to email or fax the report to us.
- Send us copies of the vehicle licence and registration papers.
- We consider the application and will let you know if we can help you.
You provide us with the following information:
- ID documents.
- Drivers licence.
- Proof of physical address not older that 3 months.
- 3 months bankstatements (not internet statements).
- Payslip (most recent) if commision or shift or over time earner,
- 3 months payslips required.
In short, how does this work
- You check to see that you can afford the car with our car finance calculator.
- We apply to ALL the banks on your behalf for the best finance deal.
- Initiation fee including license and registration for the car at an unbeatable R3990!
- We offer optional warranties and insurance.
- We offer you a much better deal!
Vehicle Finance Calculator
on Initiation and Facility Fee
Calculate Now*based on R100 000 – Compared to Bank1 & Bank2
Apply For Private Vehicle Finance
Apply Online Now
Succesful applications will be answered using email and telephone / fax. 1hr Turnaround for Credit Check.